Vision, Mission, Ethos & Values
OUR VISION AT CITY GATEWAY IS FOR:
A thriving community with high aspirations and strong foundations realised by:
- Breaking down religious, ethnic, gender, sexual, racial and class barriers
- Enabling friendships amongst our children, families and communities that encourage and support personal and communal growth
To bring hope to our local communities, by providing targeted training, development and support at key life stages that enable individuals to add value to their lives, families and the wider community.
This underpins all of our work at City Gateway, we continue to be inspired and guided by Jesus, to love our neighbours and to help those in society who are poor, excluded and in need.
We believe that we are at our best when we work with and employ people of all faiths and none.
Committing to everyone we work with and for, by showing love in a supportive, resilient, consistent and transformative way.
Believe, Express and Go
- Believe in the best by seeing potential not circumstance in everything we do
- Express love and care for each other
- Go the extra mile to bring hope to our communities
Fostering cohesion amongst our colleagues, service users and the wider communities in which we live, work and serve.
Treat, Work and Foster
- Treat everyone as VIPs - no prejudice or judgement, no regard for circumstances or history
- Working in partnership with others to build peace in our communities
- Fostering unity; amongst service users and across our staff teams
Built on honesty, integrity and commitment to long-term personal and communal growth.
Honest, Transparent and Committed
- Honest in all our endeavours
- Transparent at every level
- Committed to holding true to our values and always doing right by our communities