Roots and Shoots: Urban Gardening

Roots and Shoots: Urban Gardening

City Gateway Women's Programmes is seeking to enable women from diverse backgrounds in Poplar, Stepney and Limehouse to be given gardening skills to transform urban spaces into edible gardens, fuelling healthy vibrant communities.

Our crowdfunding campaign is now live and we just need to raise 25% of our target to be in with a chance of getting a Mayoral pledge of 75%.

We would love your support to help get Roots and Shoots up and running.

You can find out more information and make a pledge here:
http://www.spacehive.com/RootsShoots

Back

Accreditors:

Investors in People logo Investors in People logo Investors in People logo Investors in People logo
LSIS Beacon logo LSIS Beacon logo LSIS Beacon logo LSIS Beacon logo
Apprenticeships logo Apprenticeships logo Apprenticeships logo Apprenticeships logo
Matrix logo Matrix logo Matrix logo Matrix logo
Training Provider Awards logo Training Provider Awards logo Training Provider Awards logo Training Provider Awards logo
OFSTED logo OFSTED logo OFSTED logo OFSTED logo
IOF logo IOF logo IOF logo IOF logo

Funders: